Thank you for your interest in Magna Security.
MAGNA SECURITY GROUP is a full-service security solutions provider servicing all international markets. With over two decades of experience, MAGNA SECURITY GROUP has been a trusted name in mission-critical security solutions globally.
Security Officers: Positions available for high profile accounts in the GTA region.
- On Call Special Events Officers Required
- Must have extremely clean-cut corporate appearance and outstanding customer service attitude.
- Must present a professional appearance on the interview and be people oriented.
- Magna Security Group is an equal opportunity employer, females are encouraged to apply.
Job description Responsibilities:
Monitor and control access at building entrances. Ensuring that the facility’s safety and emergency procedures are followed in response to site emergencies. Demonstrating judgement, common sense, and decision-making ability, particularly when required to take charge and direct others in emergencies or other incidents.
- Proven work experience as a security guard or relevant position. Trained Security Guard with a diploma in a related field.
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols. Integrity and professionalism.
- Meticulous record keeping, report writing, observation skills.
- Ability to commute/relocate Able to do the shifts 8 pm to 8 am Mondays to Sundays and morning shifts any time.
- Vehicle is must as the shifts are for in car security only.
Experience: security: 1 year (preferred) Licence/Certification: Class G Licence, Own car (required)
Location: Brampton, Mississauga, Bolton, Caledon, Toronto, York
Schedule: • 10 hour shift • 8 hour shift • Day shift • Evening shift • Night shift Work Location: In person
with a proven track record of great attendance, team leadership skills, and reliability. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring the safety and security of their facility and personnel. We are looking for someone who is highly skilled, proactive, and a team player.
Shift Timing: 7:00 Pm to 7:00 am
The ideal candidate should have:
- At least 1 year of experience in security services
- Knowledge of security protocols and procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work day shift, including evening and weekends.
- High degree of ethics and integrity.
- Must have Valid security license and certifications such as CPR and First Aid
- Candidate must be flexible who are willing to do 12-hour shift, 2 days on and off, Weekends, and Statutory holidays.
- Responsible for site security by maintaining auction perimeter as well as proper authorized clearance for personnel and customers, transport, and supply Companies and by ensuring all site policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Must be willing to work outdoors in various weather conditions.
- Responsible for the removal and securing of personal property from repossessed vehicles.
- Provide customer service by assisting dealers in locating and/or shipping.
- vehicles as well as assisting customers with general inquiries.
- Ensure proper authorized clearance for personnel and customers, transport, and supply companies according to pre-set site policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned. We offer competitive compensation, benefits, and growth opportunities.
If you are an experienced security guard with strong attendance, leadership and reliability, we welcome you to apply! Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Type: Full Time (temporary)
Position: Security Guard
City: Mississauga, Ontario
Hours: Must be able to work 24/7 (days, afternoon, evening, overnights, weekends)
** Please note the schedule rotates meaning you must be able to workdays, afternoon, evening, overnights, weekends + holidays) **
Role and Responsibilities:
- Completion of daily report and incident Reports in a timely manner.
- Completion of projects as assigned by the Security Leadership Team
- Responsible for assisting the Security Shift Supervisors with activities undertaken on each shift to ensure that security operations occur consistent with policy, Standing Orders, and the rule of law
- Observing, investigating, and acting on possible breaches of security, fire and safety hazards, illegal entry, theft and malfunction or interruption of utilities through the radio, phone, and computer systems
- Full knowledge of 494, Trespass to Property, and Oxford Customer Service Excellence
- Experience with enforcing TPA and situations where Use of Force is required.
- Deal with trespassers and unauthorized persons found on the property, in a fair and safe manner, by enforcing the Trespass to Property Act.
- Completing paperwork and writing reports
- Responsible for coaching and counselling guards. Ensuring guards are trained on important procedures (fire panel, power-outage, bomb threat, etc)
- Provide security escort contractors and visitors as required or when requested
- Review and respond to emails relating to Security or Security Supervisor
- Be aware of any procedures or site changes.
- Review incident reports to ensure all is up to standard.
- Review and save important CCTV footage.
- Handle Lost & Found items and inquiries.
- Obtaining statements and collecting information for Incident Reports.
- Performing Customer Service-related functions.
- Be physically capable of performing the required duties.
- Basic knowledge and use of integrated security systems Minimum Requirements:
- Valid Ontario Security License
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License (G Class)
- First Aid/CPR Level C
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a tactical security experience.
- A Certificate in Law & Security Administration, Police Foundations or the completion of other post-secondary education is an asset.
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, emails, typing )
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment.
- Customer Service Experience Working Conditions
- Required to work if necessary, various rotating shifts on short notice and be available for work in a 24x7x365 environment.
- Could be exposed to hazardous situations and conditions when responding to or managing emergencies or incidents.
- May be required to stand for long periods of time.